Bright Leads Media
Join Us. Join the Movement.
Bright Leads Media is a growing B2B Marketing agency with offices in Spain, Morocco and the East Coast of the US. We’re always looking for talent in the sales and marketing worlds. If you’re looking to work with a vibrant team of young high achievers.
You’re welcome to send in your resume to our address here: email@example.com
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
– Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
– Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
– Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
– Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
– Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
– Greet and assist visitors.
– Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
– Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
– Some College (Bac+2 in Morocco or Associate’s degree or equivalent).
– Prior administrative experience.
– Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
– Attention to detail.
– French/Arabic and some English required
– Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
Sales Development Representative
We are looking for a friendly, well-spoken Sales Development Representative.
The Sales Development Representative’s responsibilities include generating potential leads, soliciting potential customers, facilitating sales, and connecting customers with the right salesperson.
To be a successful Sales Development Representative, you should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. You should also demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and have strong analytical and mathematical skills.
Sales Development Representative Responsibilities:
- Developing sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers.
- Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from advertisements.
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Presenting product information to customers once you have identified their needs.
- Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Following-up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services.
- Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
- Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company’s goals and targets are met.
Sales Development Representative Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Successful completion of coursework in sales techniques, marketing, and communication may be advantageous.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills.
- Good time management and analytical skills.
- Excellent English language skills (French is a plus).
- Experience using CRMs and analytics software is a plus.
When applying for an open position, please send your resume in addition to a cover letter to this address:
We appreciate it if you could include references to your LinkedIn profile (if updated and accurate).